A maroon note burnt on one side, found after the Battle for Hatyad
- One side has the familiar rectangle shape with a portion burned off. There are 13 dots shown with more names attached to some: Colon Arang, HAZEL, OTTO, Maleficent, and Shelba. At the thin end of the rectangle is a question, “a god?”
- The other side has several, somewhat randomly placed messages including, "Fin’s plan: Kill off the homeless.
- “THOSE SONGS ARE Rubbish!!”
- “See Damien Hinde about strength potions.
- “Old Granny still lives in the Eversad”
- “Scorn has found the hand of Vax. Hopes to bring a green peace to all lands.”
- “Also looking for “Seven gods.”"
- Various symbols and quick portraits are drawn.