A note on parchment found in the Dryad's house
- Lists 1445 residents by occupation and says “1000 should be enough.”
- Notes that a keys or pins shaped diagram is the “key to everything.”
- Gives a warning, “When at the old man, don’t look in the mirror!”
- A rectangle with 12 dots around it.
- A pictograph.
- A picture of a woman’s face, scratched out.
- Bizarre scribbled words, “Semaa lawman de sermin kenangan jarri berdarrah dire-tak seteah menangung luka de seballik senyuman hanya keranna akew seoring waneta.”
- On the back, very vague map.